Exceptional Care for Children’s Nutritional Services department aims to help our children grow and thrive by providing individual, customized nutrition support through formulary and supplemental nutrition as well as therapeutic diet development.
- ECC’s Registered Dietitian provides medical nutrition therapy, enteral, and parenteral nutrition support/monitoring, and dietary assessment and advancement.
- Our Registered Dietitian, Food Service Team and Speech Language Pathologist collaborate for oral and dietary texture advancement in residents with dysphagia and oral aversions.
- Therapeutic Diets: Prepared for children with a variety of dietary needs related to nutrients, textures and food allergy and intolerance.
- Provide training and support of texture modified food preparation to families transitioning children to home care.
- ECC’s full-service café provides an affordable family dining experience for both families and staff.
- Café serves a wide variety of made-to-order salads, sandwiches, daily specials, grilled items, and various snacks from 8AM – 7:30PM on weekdays and 8AM – 3:00PM on weekends.
- Palliative Care Comfort: ECC’s Food Service team provides complimentary nourishment to families during difficult and emotional transitions.
- Event support for birthdays, holidays, and memorial services.