Your small business or corporation can make the difference in the life of a child living at ECC through customizable opportunities for community service hours and team-building!
Companies of all sizes and industries throughout the Mid-Atlantic visit ECC on a monthly basis to assist with projects and needs such as:
- Creating decorations for holidays or birthday parties
- Setting up for special events
- Special Activities with ECC Children
- Organizing Donations
- Sanitizing Toys
- And more!
My Company Is Looking To Support ECC Through Service Hours. How Do I Sign Us Up?
Since our Corporate Group opportunities are based on organizational need and are customized to fit your group’s size, industry and schedule, please complete our Corporate Groups Inquiry form (link, but no link yet) and our team will be in touch!
Is There Any Training Or Paperwork Needed To Volunteer As A Group?
No training necessary! However, each volunteer within a Corporate Group must complete our Group Volunteer Form. Completed forms can be brought the day of your group’s visit to ECC.
Is There A Minimum Time Commitment?
Minimum time commitments are determined by your volunteer area:
- Play Therapy, Classrooms, Baby Cuddlers & Mentor Volunteers are required to visit 1 hour per week.
- Resident Play Date & Entertainment Volunteers are required to visit a half an hour each month.
How Many Employees Can Participate?
Typically corporate volunteer groups range from 3 – 20 volunteers, depending on the project. Larger groups of up to 30-40 volunteers are occasionally needed.